Fairly OddParents, Danny Phanton, T.U.F.F. Puppy and Bunsen is a Beast Crossover Short

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
BeanoSponge said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8I8vhGHC2E

Yes, this is official. And it's amazing! :D
hopefully this will bring back tuff puppy and danny phantom

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
OH MY GOD, YESON IS BACK!! PLUS HD DANNY PHANTOM THOUGH! :wub:

In all seriousness, this short was quite weird, in a pretty nice way.

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
DANNY PHANTOM RVNRIVNEIVCNEJVNIJGVEVGNUT4FVCSMKFVCMROKV

Ahem, sorry.

Makes me wonder why Danny Phantom hasn't returned; it was Butch's best work, in my opinion (could live without Bunsen, but TUFF was surprisingly funny)... the writing, animation, voices, and music are all intact and still working in harmony, so whats the deal?

Hudgegratskid said:
DANNY PHANTOM RVNRIVNEIVCNEJVNIJGVEVGNUT4FVCSMKFVCMROKV

Ahem, sorry.

Makes me wonder why Danny Phantom hasn't returned; it was Butch's best work, in my opinion (could live without Bunsen, but TUFF was surprisingly funny)... the writing, animation, voices, and music are all intact and still working in harmony, so whats the deal?
1) Danny Phantom had an ending, like or not.
2) without Steve Marmel, DP would fail badly. I liked season 3 and all but mainly because it was before Butch completely lost his touch.

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
1) Danny Phantom had an ending, like or not.
2) without Steve Marmel, DP would fail badly. I liked season 3 and all but mainly because it was before Butch completely lost his touch.
DP had an ending? Genuinely didn't know this, gonna have to watch season 3 again.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
I kinda wish they snuck in a Nicktoons Unite reference when it came to Timmy entering. I mean, the games acknowledge Power Hour in regards to Timmy and Jimmy.
But otherwise, I LOVED this short!

(And does anyone else think Kitty looks slightly off, or is it just me?)

Hudgegratskid said:
Wasn't being sarcastic, lol.. I haven't seen much of season 3 (or at least, I don't remember it).
ok but yeah. the show did had a conclusion. It was Phantom Planet. I thought it was pretty satisfying. I know some fans aren't happy with the overall special or most of season 3. It did feel weak, in comprasion to other excellent specials but still it had a sweet ending.

Back