Do the Kelp Slide!

Hawky Super Star

Coming in a mess, going out in style

Did I mention that the GameCube version of BFBB is one of the many titles I've added to my list of emulator games? This is my first time doing a full playthrough of the game in almost a decade, and the video above is the first time in just as long attempting the infamous Kelp Forest slide. It took a good number of tries, as you can see, but it still is nowhere near as hard as I remember!

And yes, this is better than playing BFBB Rehydrated. I will not be taking any questions at this time.

Hugs4Softie

South Park Elementary Student of the Month

Did I mention that the GameCube version of BFBB is one of the many titles I've added to my list of emulator games? This is my first time doing a full playthrough of the game in almost a decade, and the video above is the first time in just as long attempting the infamous Kelp Forest slide. It took a good number of tries, as you can see, but it still is nowhere near as hard as I remember!

And yes, this is better than playing BFBB Rehydrated. I will not be taking any questions at this time.

Honestly I've always kinda wished I had a GameCube, one of the reasons was to play bfbb

Hugs4Softie

South Park Elementary Student of the Month
i was obsessed with that community until i got fed up and i can't stand anything from that community i regret everything i did in that community like i did some stuff i don't want to renember and stuff that i seen that i don't want to renember
Ah I know what you mean though. Bfb community and the object show community in general is... interesting.

But I try to think of BFB and BFBB differently

Hawky Super Star

Coming in a mess, going out in style
Honestly I've always kinda wished I had a GameCube, one of the reasons was to play bfbb

This is the cheaper option! If you have a half-decent computer, you can do what I did and run it on Dolphin, the GC/Wii emulator. I'd say it's even better than playing on original hardware, since you can use emulator enhancements to seriously boost the resolution and graphics.

(Rule of thumb: if your PC can run BFBB Rehydrated well, it can most likely run Dolphin-emulated BFBB too.)

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
I don't need an emulator as I have a Wii and play GameCube games (I currently have four, feel free to enquire me on those) on there. I also have the PlayStation 2 version of Battle for Bikini Bottom.

Back