CG Krusty Krabs

Goola

Imitation Krab
Hey guys, I'm a professional CG Artist currently working on the Children's show "Paw Patrol"

I grew up with spongebob so it's only obvious my two favourite things would come together :)

Currently working on the Krusty Krabs, have a lot more to do, especially with the outside environment, hope you guys enjoy!

will have more angles soon

rohail-leghari-newkrusty.jpg

rohail-leghari-krusty.jpg
rohail-leghari-krusty2.jpg

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Wow. Nice job with the scenery! It actually captures the atmosphere of the Krusty Krab interior.

NerdyKairi

Kairi is Back
Goola said:
Hey guys, I'm a professional CG Artist currently working on the Children's show "Paw Patrol"

I grew up with spongebob so it's only obvious my two favourite things would come together :)

Currently working on the Krusty Krabs, have a lot more to do, especially with the outside environment, hope you guys enjoy!

will have more angles soon

2017-08-22_1450.png
That's a pretty good CG Krusty Krab. Good to see people who grew up with the show and working on the animation industry. I hope someday I get to work in the Industry and show my love for the show since it was the reason I got interested in making Cartoons in the first place.

Goola

Imitation Krab
New shots added to OP.

Going to be moving on from the KK for now, I might add some smaller details like drinks / patties later on.

Planning on doing an interior within one of the character's households next, I'll have to see how much free time I'm able to dedicate to it. Stay tuned!

Back