C.H. Greenblatt is Mad at Nick

The Navy

Banished

Supmandude

Squog
Just like I said, put SpongeBob and Harvey Beaks on Cartoon Network.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Supmandude said:
Just like I said, put SpongeBob and Harvey Beaks on Cartoon Network.
That doesn't solve anything, as C.H. was treated terribly at Cartoon Network too.

I don't know if Chowder was cancelled because of Adventure Time and Regular Show premiering in 2010 or Cartoon Network was pushing for more live action, but there's no live action on the channel currently, so he could try going back to Cartoon Network. Or he could work with Disney. The problem with Disney, though, is that it seems if their cartoons don't take off early, then they're likely to be cancelled after two seasons (Wander Over Yonder was a prime example of this).

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
Haven't seen a whole lotta Harvey, but it seems INCREDIBLY creative and fresh; really sucks that Nick's just kinda throwing this one away to their less watched channel, this is why I have issues with Nickelodeon.

Cha

I love SBM
It's kinda sad how often Nick and even Disney ships its' recently made shows to their sister networks once they grow tired of them as if they were play toys. While Cartoon Network is definitely the main backbone of children's cartoons as of right now, it can get a little too crowded with shows/fandoms trying to be the best on their channel. I can't say I watch any of these kids networks besides the occasional the Splat reruns or new SpongeBobs. So the issues with the networks don't effect me as they would if I was like 3 or 4 years younger or something.

ataeaf

Outdated meme I know
I guess he could either try his luck with Disney X-D or go internet.

Yes I have to put that awkward hyphen because it would create a smiley otherwise

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
The reason it's not getting major views fast is that nobody wants to watch Nick at all anymore, so even if it was given star treatment due to the networks past there is quite frankly no way it would've been too popular. I don't think Harvey was meant to be a superstar show, but just a respectable one. It can't even get that treatment due to the lack of mentality, and couldn't if it was there. Nick just needs to die out before the turn of the decade. It's irreparable and I don't think otherwise.

Loopers

Sportz?
I guess he could either try his luck with Disney X-D or go internet.
Yes I have to put that awkward hyphen because it would create a smiley otherwise

Disney X-D is much worse. They burn off most of their shows just for the sake of it. I think a webtoon is a cool idea though, I mean, his webtoon would probably gain more attention than Nick gives for HB.
at this point ::dolphin noise:: nick honestly

CN was horrible back when he worked there. That was back when they had a different president and they were trying to do that live action crap. They're a better network now.
You are right about this but after what happened with Chowder, I don't think he'll give CN a second chance.

IMO about this is that I'm not surprised, yet I'm glad he gave honest thoughts on Nick Studios. If they gave these good shows a chance and promote them properly and add more cartoons that people are invested in, the channel wouldn't suffer from looking for another SB. =/

SpongeBobfan1987 said:
Stuff like this happening is possibly why Craig McCracken no longer works for Cartoon Network, and works for the Disney Channel.
Actually, Craig left Cartoon Network because at the time, they wanted live action and wouldn't renew his contract.

Back