Breadwinners

Considering this show already has a web page (nick.com/breadwinners) and a tumblr (breadwinners.tumblr.com) I figured it could use a topic here, even though it probably won't be used much until the show comes.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Well, I saw this on one of the "Inside the Nickelodeon Animation Studios" shorts, and the show itself doesn't look entirely promising. The animation and character designs look choppy, and look like they're drawn by a four year old. As for the characters, they seem a bit too eccentric. But, you know what they say: "Don't judge a book by its cover". So, I'll watch this show a little, and hope it impresses me.

By the way...

:wave: 2,000 POST! :wave:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8BFUGCCmlI

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Santa's Toenails said:
Just saw a commercial! It's coming in February!
Really? I've been missing out on a few stuff, because the power went out for about 5 hours or so at my house, which explains my inactivity. :unsure:

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
After seeing the original pilot short on YouTube, I have to say this show might be turning into a guilty pleasure for me. The designs are basic, I guess, but there was some decent humor and I liked the 867-5309 reference (80's one-hit wonders ftw). Definitely will be checking this show out.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Doowopasaurus said:
February 22nd at 11 A.M.

EDIT: I saw that on a commercial, but Indiewire says February 17th. Perhaps there will be a sneak peek then?
Well, it's kinda far from now but the day will come. :)

Doowopasaurus said:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XIEgajziMyc&feature=youtube_gdata&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DXIEgajziMyc%26feature%3Dyoutube_gdata
This show looks very funny

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
As I see more commercials, I'm starting to think this show can turn out pretty hilarious/good. It may also be a hit and miss.....

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I've seen a few reviews for this show so far and they've been very negative. It doesn't appeal to me personally (too obnoxious, too repetitive, too many butt jokes) but I think the target audience will probably like it.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
DadMom AngryPants said:
I've seen a few reviews for this show so far and they've been very negative. It doesn't appeal to me personally (too obnoxious, too repetitive, too many butt jokes) but I think the target audience will probably like it.
Wait, has the show even started? How can there be reviews?

Back