• Bewitched

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Dream of Jeannie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
Do you prefer ABC's Bewitched or NBC's I Dream of Jeannie?

Bewitched (September 17th 1964 – March 25th 1972)

I Dream of Jeannie (September 18th 1965 – May 26th 1970)​

SneakyMcSneakyPants

Scary Mustache Guy
So I actually know about these shows because I used to watch those TV networks that showed old 60s sitcoms, but I don’t think I ever actually finished an episode. Bewitched sounds more interesting though and it has the better theme song

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
So I actually know about these shows because I used to watch those TV networks that showed old 60s sitcoms, but I don’t think I ever actually finished an episode. Bewitched sounds more interesting though and it has the better theme song
Have you seen the official YouTube channels for Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie?

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
I’ve seen the Bewitched channel. I don’t really watch any live action content most of the time these days, but maybe I’ll check them out.
Sadly, the first two seasons are only available as their colourised versions on the Bewitched channel, unlike the I Dream of Jeannie channel, which has the first season in its original form.

SneakyMcSneakyPants

Scary Mustache Guy
Sadly, the first two seasons are only available as their colourised versions on the Bewitched channel, unlike the I Dream of Jeannie channel, which has the first season in its original form.
I'm ok with that. I usually prefer colorized. It's also a problem I've had to deal with for Looney Tunes anyway, since the Boomerang streaming service (USA-exclusive) only has colorized versions of several B&W cartoons.

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
I'm ok with that. I usually prefer colorized. It's also a problem I've had to deal with for Looney Tunes anyway, since the Boomerang streaming service (USA-exclusive) only has colorized versions of several B&W cartoons.
OK. What are your thoughts on HD remasters that are cropped to 16:9?

SneakyMcSneakyPants

Scary Mustache Guy
OK. What are your thoughts on HD remasters that are cropped to 16:9?
Not a fan. I don't like when they literally take out parts of the video, like what they did with The Simpsons, where the cropping actually ruined jokes. I did like what they did with Seinfeld where they didn't crop it to make it 16:9 and actually included parts of the footage that hadn't been seen before.

Back