Best background women

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
Probably it's late for this, since International Women's Day has passed, but nevertheless...

Everybody knows Fred, Tom, Scooter, Harold, Nat, Sandals, and even some one-shots like the German director, Jack M. Crazyfish, Angry Jack, Horace B. Magic, or Richard A. Bottomfeeder.

But what about women? They don't seem to get as much attention.

Keep in mind that characters like Pearl, Karen, Mama Krabs, Mother and Grandma SquarePants or Mrs. Puff don't count here.

My favorite is Nazz-Mimi,

1405185130.png

The blue one or the orange one, I don't know their names, but they're pretty cool. The anchovy is pretty cool too.

Tina Fran (a light red fish that wears a blue shirt and skirt) always stands out to me.

I've always paid attention to the tall, green fish with the blonde hairdo and blue dress. Also, the pink fish in the bikini stands out to me as a recurring character.

Nancy Suzy Fish, Martha Smith, Shubie, Mabel-Monica. The one-shots: Lymia, Cashina (a pretty convincing disguise).

Shubie, she is just a nice background character, I do not know why... I just like her as a background character, she is literally one of the only woman background characters I notice in the majority of episodes.

Shubie_Full_Body.jpg

I always thought this forum was lacking a SpongeBob waifu thread.

Jk, I think of them the one I'maGoofyGoober posted is the most iconic.

I also remember that schoolgirl from Drive Thru and Barnacle Face (the one that yelled in megaphone).

Back