Are There 2 Patrick's?

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan

So we know that around Season 7 or so, Patrick did become more of a jerk. In a few episodes, he just did random stupid things for no reason but because the plot said so (looking at you, "Smoothe Jazz In Bikini Bottom"), or episodes where he seemed careless (Pet Sitter Pat, The Card, Tentacle-Vision, Patrick's Staycation)

However, there are still some episodes that showed overall, he's a really nice guy (SpongeBob's Last Stand, The Great Patty Caper, Enchanted Tiki Dreams, Karate Star at the end, even Model Sponge when he was the one to motivate SpongeBob to take the sponge model role)

At the end of Karate Star, we know Patrick tears off his own arm, and grows a new one. This Patrick regretted his actions, learnt his lesson, and even went to try end rebuild Barg N'Mart

However, we also find out that the limbs can also grow new bodies too. And this Patrick carelessly destroyed the Barg N'Mart again without even caring
So my theory is, in those episodes where Patrick appears to be more like a jerk, what if that's actually the 2nd Patrick that grew from that severed limb?

MrTortellini00

lame funny
That would also explain why there are 2 Patrick in Chocolate with Nuts (I know it was a starfish who just resembled to Patrick but who knows?) and especially in Spy Buddies. Some things in this show will always confuse me... :xP:

My thoughts on this are, what if actually they live together since the point when he started to act like a jerk (I don't even want to guess the right moment) but we only get to see one of them in one episode? That could make a lot of sense since Patrick's behavior is very unstable within the show.

PinkPearl

insert title here
Wow, that's a really interesting theory. It would be just like Spongebob to not figure that out, and would make for a really interesting episode plot. I wonder where the 2nd Patrick could be hiding. Rock Bottom maybe? Or...maybe big sister Sam could really be the dumb Patrick in disguise.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
180px-Not-Star.jpg

This have anything to do with this fellow? Is he one of the two that was wearing a disguise?

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
He's been friends with SpongeBob for as long as he's been living. Those two are artists of destruction, I bet Patrick loses a limb once a year. I'd be far from surprised if it turns out 50% of the starfish population in Bikini Bottom are just excess Patricks.

toasterstrutel

Krabby Patty Burglar
I don't think so. All of the times their were two. Patricks were just for jokes. Plus Spingebob has very little story lines.

Fred Mercury

Mylegian Rhapsody
Mr. Enter duplicate Patrick and change 2nd Patrick's Personality to be so jerk and kidnap 1st Patrick to make 2nd Patrick appear in newer episodes, so it can make Mr. Enter popular by his reviews

Back