• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

Anybody tried the Spongebob push-pops before?

Cupofjoe

Flying Dutchman's Sock
In my opinion, they were very good.

4.jpg

hfjs

I get annoyed by Push Pops, but I might try one!

BubbleBud

Giant Clam
Oh my gosh... the memories from these. Going out to supermarket after school and after the new (well, old now...) episode of SpongeBob and getting a pack of these.

I remember that they were really delicious. But I also remember the dang handle nearly always popping off since it wouldn't push most of the freaking time or it was extremely hard to do so. Ergh!

What a bittersweet memory...

... Blessing and a curse.

Woo.

I wish they still had these, I can never find them. I know they have the other popsicle that looks extremely weird but I also have nice memories of that one when I was younger. I loved those things, the gum eyeballs were amazing. I remember my teeth getting all black from them, it was my favorite part. I remember going into my local mall (before it became a dead mall, when it was still a packed & popular place... lots of memories there also) and going to their now defunct ice cream stand-thing. Getting one was a delish treat. When they went out, I thought they were impossible to find and when I finally got one again from a ice cream truck, it was a nice feeling. Now? I can find them everywhere. Not as good as I remember though. . . :P I haven't got one since 2006 or possibly, maybe, 2007.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Mouseandowl said:
Close enough to a disappointment to all spongebob fans and a disgrace to spongebob himself! I mean look at that thing, it's hideous!

Okay, maybe I exaggerated a little.
A little is an understatement.

SandTaro05

I'm ready for 2015!
No, I want to. >.< Don't they still sell them? Just with a different box?

Mouseandowl said:
Close enough to a disappointment to all spongebob fans and a disgrace to spongebob himself! I mean look at that thing, it's hideous!

Okay, maybe I exaggerated a little.
LOL, they taste great though. xD Fruit punch and cotton candy... :p

Cosmic-Loop

♥♫ The Luigi Queen ♫♥
Far away from California and/or Florida :,(
Now that I see the old box, it really rings a bell! I must've had these sometime in my life, or at least seen them in the stores when my mom used to take me grocery shopping...

DadMom AngryPants said:
LOL, they use that after-movie SpongeBob caramelldansen hands-up pose everywhere now XD

And i haven't seen that larger SB picture before :p

Man, every time i see new SB art, i swear they add more and more shading/lighting to him... Especially the new shines in the eyes >__>
I have a mini-bag that has a print of SB and Patt on it.... SB has the new-age shading/shining thing; but Patt barely does! XD

Back