New SpongeBob video game called The Patrick Star Game coming out on October 4, 2024

Added to Calendar: 10-04-24

spongie33

Pat-a-House Expert
Staff
Interesting it's not from Purple Lamp Studios. Comes out on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series and Nintendo Switch.

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
Interesting it's not from Purple Lamp Studios. Comes out on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series and Nintendo Switch.
Wow. I never thought something like this would exist.
:whoo:

I like how it'll be released on Bill Fagerbakke's 67th birthday.
:patuhh:

Hugs4Softie

South Park Elementary Student of the Month
once I get the money i'm buying this and cosmic shake bc I still don't have the money for that

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Your link lied and teases since it’s not available. Should I ban you? 😝

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
This looks interesting. I've heard people say the publisher (outright games) isn't great, but I'll just hold my opinions until we get the official trailer for this game.

SpongeVol93

Floating Shopping List
Well, this is interesting. Wish it was from THQ Nordic/Purple Lamp but hopefully this publisher/developer will do a good job with it.

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
According to Encyclopedia SpongeBobia, the game will release in Europe on October 4th. This means the release dates for outside of Europe are currently unknown.

Edit: I've just found out that the game will actually release worldwide on October 4th.
:whoo:

I still like how it'll be released on Bill Fagerbakke's 67th birthday.
:patuhh:

Last edited:
Back