294b. Buff for Puff

Roland D. Plankton

Floating Shopping List
I liked the episode, but didn't LOVE it. I'd say it's maybe a high decent. The beginning was kinda slow and it dragged on for longer than desirable (I wonder if this is going to be a problem for all of s14 considering both 294 segments had it). Overall the story was okay. There were some funny moments but not a lot. Idk how to feel about the ending though. On one hand Krabs deserved it which makes it justified and good in the sense of story telling but like I wonder if this becomes canon, I hope not and it was just a one time pay off.

Edit: After checking in a file, it only takes about 3 mins to start the plot so it's not too bad. Still doesn't change my "high decent" rating tho

Last edited:

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
This episode is currently my least favorite episode of Season 14 and I have a reason why. It takes like 5 minutes to finally start the plot and it is also boring. Also don't get me started about the ending.

3/10 Bad

SpongeVol93

Floating Shopping List
I liked this one. 14 seasons in and we get some unique pairings at a location we don't see that often. It's not often we see Krabs or Puff at Goo Lagoon or see them interact with Larry. I liked that we saw Larry as a lifeguard again, complete with "white stuff." I don't think the ending will result in Puff and Krabs' relationship being permanently done. The thought of Larry and Mrs. Puff dating is icky when you consider that she's known him since he was at least 10 at camp. 7.5/10

Back