SpongeBob Moves In! is closing on May 31st

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff

SpongeBob Moves In! is closing by the end of May.

Davin

Part Computer or Something
Seems like games nowadays are getting more and more temporary thanks to the internet. My copy of Super Mario 64 still has all its functionality that it did 25 years ago!

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
I already knew this

I'm more sad about the closure of "Kingdom Hearts: Union Cross/Dark Road" than "SpongeBob Moves In!"

I thought SpongeBob Moves In was boring (I am not into city-building type games)

Even though this IS a SpongeBob SquarePants fansite, we don't have to like or love every single thing this IP does right?

Davin

Actually, we're contractually obligated to worship every object on this planet officially tied to spongebob.

Davin

I'd imagine you do, seems like you're always on this site! Not that it's a bad thing, Spongebuddy Mania's pretty cool.

Davin

My older brother used to watch it constantly in the early 2000's, when he was still a toddler/young kid. He just watches anime now, not me though.

Davin

What happened to the disc? Got scratched, lost?

Davin

Depends on how deep the scratches are, if the reaches the silver middle, your disc is doomed. At least replacements are cheap nowadays.

Squidward1999

Balloon Traveler
122 Conch Street, Bikini Bottom (or the USA)
@Davin

It effected Disc 1, Disc 3 through 5, Disc 6 (possible because of the technic of holding the disc's on the 2017 release), Disc 8 (My favorite along with 3 and 5), and Disc 10 through 12.

The only ones that weren't effected were Disc 2, Disc 7, Disc 9, and Disc 13 and 14.

Back