01a. Late for Breakfast

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
Favorite Character
SpongeBob SquarePants
"Late for Breakfast" is the first half of the first episode of The Patrick Star Show. Discuss your opinions on it here.

6/10

Funny, but weak plot. Although I don't know what I would expect from a show that uses the dumbest character as the main character.

10/10

the chum commercial was nice and the wrong door part was funny its a great start to the show

This one does a good job at introducing the characters, but it has a weak plot. However it is pretty funny and I actually did like when they told the story of the Cave Stars. I give Late For Breakfast a 7/10.

I think it was a good start to the show. 8.5/10

4/10. Weak plot but jokes are good enough to bring the episode to a meh rating.

This quote "The story, characters, and names portrayed in this production are suspicious, especially mine. No person associated with this show received anything of value, especially me. No person was harmed in the making of this show, except me. Ouch. Thanks for watching" was so funny! also the jokes are nice and the ending i thought was pretty heartwarming!

9/10 Interesting Episode

I Smell A Pat (11/10 PERFECT)
Pat-A-Thon (11/10 PERFECT)
Late For Breakfast (9/10 Interesting)
Stair Wars (7/10 Great)
Bummer Jobs (6.5/10 Low Okay)
Squidina's Little Helper (5/10 Meh)
Enemies A La Mode (2/10 Bad)
Lost In Couch (0.5/10 ScumTrick)

Last edited:
Due to the public i will now be reviewing the Patrick star show and later kamp koral!
1716486532386.png
So Lets do this!
this episode is actually pretty funny while it can get boring it does a good job with a lot of stuff I pretty much think this is a definition of a good episode
  1. Late For Breakfast (8/10)

Back