149a. You Don't Know Sponge

Mr. Sea Shell

Floating Shopping List

Review: This episode was kind of dull, and it could've been better.

Rating: 6.9/10

Eh, I thought this episode was okay. It's not one of my favorite season 7 episodes but It's not one of the worst season 7 episodes either. It was a little boring in my opinion. It's not a bad episode because some parts made me laugh like the begining and Patrick pressing the buttom of the blender while SpongeBob was hiding in the blender. Overall, this episode was just okay and It's not worth watching again. 6/10

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
This episode isn't worth watching at all. The episode was just SpongeBob and Patrick taking an uninteresting quiz for about 6 minutes, and the rest of it was just SpongeBob crying a lamenting about it. What a lame plot element. And, what's with Patrick's stupidity in this episode? He didn't know a FREAKING THING about his own best friend! I know Patrick is stupid, but come on! He didn't know that SpongeBob is a boy? He didn't know that SpongeBob is square-shaped? The writers must've taken too many pills before they came up with this. 2/10

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
At first, I don't really liked it. As I re-watched it again, it wasn't bad as many others think, but some parts can be very boring. The beginning was stupid, because Patrick didn't knew who SpongeBob is, how he looks like and what does he like. 5.75/10

SB_DW_Fan said:
Eh, I thought this episode was okay. It's not one of my favorite season 7 episodes but It's not one of the worst season 7 episodes either. It was a little boring in my opinion. It's not a bad episode because some parts made me laugh like the begining and Patrick pressing the buttom of the blender while SpongeBob was hiding in the blender. Overall, this episode was just okay and It's not worth watching again. 6/10
My thoughts on this episode is changed. At first I disliked this episode just like many people but I watched this episode again and It was actually better than I remembered. To be honest, I actually liked this episode a lot. Sure, Patrick not knowing anything about SpongeBob was stupid and even though we all know Patrick is stupid, he should know more about his friend because Patrick and SpongeBob are best friends but I found this episode funny. SpongeBob and Patrick making their favorite noises was funny. The quiz part made me laugh. Squidward's "Well, you two have fun with your mutual ignoraminius society." line very funny. SpongeBob playing leapfrog with a rock was hilarious. Patrick pressing the buttom of the blender while SpongeBob was hiding in the blender was funny too. The ending cracked me up too. Even though I found this episode very stupid and boring in a few parts, the episode was funny. 8.5/10

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
It's okay, but some parts could've been improved. I felt the ending was a bit too rushed. It's like SpongeBob is understandably upset about how little Patrick knew about him, but suddenly everything is forgiven when Patrick gave him those novelty glasses?

Kerdem

Banished
I Really Don't Get What's the Point Of This Episode.It Was Nothing More Then a Stupid Filler.I Can't Explain How Much Bored When I Watched This One.Its My 3rd Least Favourite Second Half Season 7 Episode Only Behind Big Sister Sam And The Great Patty Caper. 2,5/10

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I don't really like this episode. It's not terrible, but it isn't good either. There's quite a few things that bug me about this episode like the quiz scene taking up half of the episode. It went on for way too long and it doesn't have that many funny jokes to make it less boring. I hate how Patrick doesn't know anything about SpongeBob. It completely overshadows the message and it's just stuff like this that makes me question their friendship. When SpongeBob runs away crying because Patrick was only thinking of himself it's just depressing to see SpongeBob go through that. It does have some funny jokes like that bit with the whale, SpongeBob hiding in a blender and the ending. It's just not a good episode, but it's far from being terrible. It's just not that funny and it's kind of mean-spirited. 4/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Not a fan of this one to be honest. It's pretty boring and forgettable. 4/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 7

Episode: You Don't Know Sponge

This episode was very bad. The plot was kinda bland. Patrick was kinda out of character for not knowing Spongebob, and Patrick's stupidity was kinda flanderized here. There were few funny jokes. 4.5/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
No good humor or plot, really boring and effortless. What I'm trying to say is this episode sucks.

2/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
It wasn't boring at all in my opinion but as other members said it was kind of pointless ...I mean it's like they thought of something and right away they applied that something into this episode, even though it doesn't fit that episode...what I try to say is that SB and Patrick taking a quiz for 5 minutes/11 mins of the episode is OBVIOUSLY dumb and they shouldn't apply that idea they thought off...I wasn't annoyed though by SB's crying since the ending was good IMO...I also like the title card ! I am not going to be strict with this episode, I am giving it a 7/10

Back