100b. Stanley S. SquarePants

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast

Just doing this one because it's the 100th episode :p Stanley hasn't been seen since this episode, has he?

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
nope he hasn't. Anyway this episode was an okay 100th, but its good that the 100th episode is something about spongebob and not about another character.

Hate this episode. I don't like when the writers add in unlikable relatives. I mean, it would be one thing if these relatives were decently developed, but Stanley isn't made too likable, and there really are no pros about this character. You also feel bad for Plankton, because he really didn't deserve what he got at the end. Especially since he was barely in the friggin episode. It doesn't help that this episode was paired with "Banned in Bikini Bottom" (my least favorite episode of the show).

1.5|10 Overall

OldFanNewSkeptic

Moby Dollar
there is nothing even slightly likable about cousin Stanley. let's pray we never see him again. 1/10

Don't pull a Stanley S. Squarepants again or you're fired.

This episode sucked though. Sandy was minimal, Stanley was unnecessary, and Plankton did not deserve his house and business to explode for no reason especially after expecting a good employee. That Plankton abuse is just not fair at all! X(

hfjs

I hate this episode. It had a dumb plot, with nonexistent jokes. It was just.....stupid.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Stanley annoyed the crap out of me, as did this episode. Not to mention the ending is unnecessarily mean. Poor Planky-poo.

I'll admit I was a little too harsh on Stanley. Now I kind of am sympathetic for the guy. I don't know how I would ever be able to live myself if my life was anything like Stanley's. This episode is still bad, because it's so depressing. Stanley gets a new job ruining other people's lives even though he can't help it because it's just in his nature. It's really quite sad.

5|10 Overall

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I really hate this episode. They should have never made this character.

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
For their 100th episode, they really didn't do much. It's pretty bad, though it is better than some of the episodes in season 5. It's very meh.

More

VIP
Not a very good 100th episode.

4/10

Why didn't they make Whatever Happened to SpongeBob the 100th episode, idk. But that would've been worse.

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
You know, something that's always confused me is how Stanley says things such as "I'm not allowed near the fridge at Uncle Sherm's." I don't know if this was done merely to keep things consistent and avoid confusion, but it makes it unclear whether Sherm is supposed to be his father or HIS uncle (as well as SpongeBob's), making Stanley the son of some other sibling of SpongeBob's father.

Did that make any sense whatsoever? :P

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
I'm considering revisiting this episode to see why people hate it so much. I've watched it several times and it just never bothered me that much. Heck, I barely even remember it now. Stanley did have a strange design so I can kinda understand that but hmmmmm....

Back