13a. Scaredy Pants

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

I still like to watch this one around Halloween. I like it when the kid calls SpongeBob a haunted mattress :p
Also, being the first episode that the Flying Dutchman has dialogue, it's a great episode for his character.. cool that they kept bringing him into later episodes

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
This is pretty good for the first Halloween (and holiday :holiday:) episode of SpongeBob! :death: It's very classic, and the ending was funny!

SpongeBob: It worked, Patrick. I scared everybody!

Patrick: Yeah, it must've been because of your pink hat.

SpongeBob: Oh, that's not a hat. That's my brain.

Patrick: Oh. *screams and runs away*

SpongeBob: Don't worry, it grows back!

LOL :funny:

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
SpongeBob: It worked, Patrick. I scared everybody!

Patrick: Yeah, it must've been because of your pink hat.

SpongeBob: Oh, that's not a hat. That's my brain.

Patrick: Oh. *screams and runs away*

SpongeBob: Don't worry, it grows back!

One of my favorite quotes of the series. This episode is funny, great plot and gets you in the Halloween spirit! 9/10

This wasn't really for the entertainment, it's mostly for me a reminder that Halloween is coming up! Yup, I almost always fail to remember nowadays. :p But this was pure hilarity! The Haunted Sleeping Bag in his street clothes! My favorite part was when Sandy told Squidward that she was a goldfish in a bowl. Now I understand why he had that reaction! FISH, anyone? :rofl:

9.2/10 :thumb1:

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
This was an awesome episode it is a shame they don't show this anymore and I think they got rid of brain part at the end.

hfjs

It's a pretty good episode, and I agree with many that the best part is the plot twist-ending. I used to hate this episode, but I watched it recently, and realized it's not so bad.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Milkmaidman said:
It's a pretty good episode, and I agree with many that the best part is the plot twist-ending. I used to hate this episode, but I watched it recently, and realized it's not so bad.
Oh, you too?

LeaderHayoto

Planktonamor
There's something about earlier episodes that make it uhh more creative. Probably Hillenberg. Patricks dumbness here is actually funny rather then being annoying like now. I don't laugh to much but I am smiling through to the end. Sandy's costume is so meta I love it. Dat jellyfish at the end just makes this episode classic Spongebob at its fineist. Great episode 8/10

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
This episode was a great SB Halloween episode! Well, it's probably the only SB Halloween episode. Yes, I know they have episodes with The Flying Dutchman or other ghosts (Ghoul Fools) but this is the only episode that includes the word "Halloween" and shows trick-or-treating. Anyway, great episode!

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
I love this one. It's another "Spongebob is a cute adorable dork" episode. :3

Whenever I shave the sides of my head (I have a mohawk,) I always say "Shave me down, make me round!" and it makes me giggle.

Murvine Taylor

Proud Hater of GoAnimate Boris!
I think this is a perfect Halloween episode. I liked how Patrick shaved SpongeBob down to where his brain was exposed and when SpongeBob got scared of every little thing.

Rating: 10/10. :)

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 1

Episode: Scaredy Pants

This episode was pretty good. The plot was nice (because i love Halloween). This was The Flying Dutchman's first appearance (he was pretty scary at his first appearance, but less scary in later episodes due villain decay). There were some funny jokes. 7.5/10

Back