153b. The Other Patty

Squiddykins

take back the falls
This episode reminded me of Best Frenemies, somehow. I like the idea of Krabs and Plankton "making-up" and be friends again. Friend or Foe also came into my mind as I watched this episode.

Oh, and the disguise that Mr. Krabs was wearing was so stupid. XD

hasfarr

your mom
I see mixed reviews! Gah, why can't anyone record the episodes for MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?a

Piper

Moby Dollar
Ugh... I'm going to be very judgmental... Very disappointing... Not funny at all... Weak storyline... The guy blowing up in the beginning was very disturbing...

One good part of the episode: "Sounds like a recipe for cannibalism..."

Thats not disturbing, Patrick ripping off his skin revealing internal organs and muscles in disturbing. (Yes, for those if you who don't know, this happened.)

hasfarr

your mom
Thats not disturbing, Patrick ripping off his skin revealing internal organs and muscles in disturbing. (Yes, for those if you who don't know, this happened.)

What about PatBack?

PAT-BACK.gif

On another note, I found out that Mr. Lawrence helped write this. Which isn't surprising, because a lot of times he pretty much writes his own material on the show.

DirtyDan

Giant Clam
Hasfarr, PatBack is not disturbing, it's wonderful. Piper, I agree any time a characters skin gets ripped off, it is really disturbing.

cwn

Porous Freak
I rarely see this episode. I really like the part where Plankton falls out of the parachute. Great episode. 9.4/10

Powerstars

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Best Frinemies was better, this wasn't very good, and the ending sucked.

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
This episode is actually unique Mr. Krabs and Plankton actually worked together again which is really neat to see! 8/10

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Another good episode for season 8. The Other Patty was similar to another episode which isn't good but still, I like it. It was funny,and seeing Plankton and Krabs work together is always nice to see. The ending was pretty good and I really like this one. Good stuff.

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I love this episode. The gags in this episode were hilarious and it was nice to see Krabs and Plankton work together. Even the twist at the end was pretty funny. This episode is awesome and is one of the many great episodes that season 8 had to offer. 10/10

Back