10b. F.U.N.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

Review and discuss the episode F.U.N. in this topic

Squiddykins

take back the falls
The song was good, but it's not my favorite. I'd say it was pretty dramatic when Spongebob found out that Plankton had a Krabby Patty in his pocket all this time.

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
In my top 50 episodes. I would give this a 8/10 for the humor and the song. The plot wasn't that great, though.

F is for funny episode
U is for underwear!
N is for no good plot, but this episode surely rocked, it's a hero-villain bonding!

That's what made this episode so interesting. SpongeBob had no idea what Plankton was onto, and that it really did look like he had changed a lot. It was really enjoyable, and it was weird how it seemed like Karen was really the one onto this plan!

9.9/10 :w00t:

hfjs

The song was really memorable, but rest of the episode isn't as good-it's plain OK........

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Not the best episode, but it's pretty enjoyable. The song is great, of course, and it's what everyone remembers from this episode. The jokes were decent, as were the characters. I like that this episode doesn't go for the typical "everyone can change they just need wuv" moral that we get way too much in children's media. Hate to break it to you, but that's not always how it works. Not everyone is willing to change. Take Plankton as an example. He seemed to genuinely like SpongeBob's company, I don't think it was necessarily fake on his part, but in the end, he wasn't willing to change, even if it cost him a friend. It's actually kind of dark, when you think about it, which only makes me like it more because I'm a sick freak who likes dark stories.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
This one is really good, and even if it's not one of your favorites, it's one that's impossible to forget. Not in my top 50, but still very enjoyable to watch.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
HarryPotterLives said:
Not the best episode, but it's pretty enjoyable. The song is great, of course, and it's what everyone remembers from this episode. The jokes were decent, as were the characters. I like that this episode doesn't go for the typical "everyone can change they just need wuv" moral that we get way too much in children's media. Hate to break it to you, but that's not always how it works. Not everyone is willing to change. Take Plankton as an example. He seemed to genuinely like SpongeBob's company, I don't think it was necessarily fake on his part, but in the end, he wasn't willing to change, even if it cost him a friend. It's actually kind of dark, when you think about it, which only makes me like it more because I'm a sick freak who likes dark stories.
Yes. It's very dark, especially for a season 1 episode.

DiabolicalGenius

Mad Scientist/ Evil Genius
FairyPotterLives said:
Plankton: OK, it's true, I lied! But then you showed me friendship and compassion and then I realized- that that was all I ever really wanted!
SpongeBob: Really?
Plankton: No, not really! Being evil is too much fun!

Mantis

killer queen best stand
This is so fun to watch with the F.U.N song, and SpongeBob trying to be friends with Plankton. It is so funny! And it was written by our good old friend, Aaron Springer.

I love this episode a lot but It's not amazing as It's partner, Culture Shock. The idea has been done in many shows but that's okay. The episode is very enjoyable and well-written and I loved F.U.N. song. There are also some funny parts like Plankton wearing squarepants, Bubble Bass' cameo and the ending. 10/10

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
The use of comedy, plus it gave us this http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=EpfOlfEnLrFTuLRdW%2BADZj7jHFcLzkkAImXZybyspxg%3D
and http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=eHbGEKTtgWBVOUA4%2B7df0OCzRvI6cqBk7C2KNFBMENY%3D
I also liked Krabs in this one. The ending and Bubble Bass could've been better though. 9.5/10.

hfjs

Milkmaidman said:
The song was really memorable, but rest of the episode isn't as good-it's plain OK........
I think this episode is better now, since it's funny and pretty nostalgic,

Back