• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

Should Mrs Puff punish SpongeBob for all the times she got arrested?

MadFred

ooooooofy day
Cha said:
Hopefully she won't try to kill him by punishing him like in DD. :dunno:
yeah, she did try to kill him, I guess that's a suitable punishment

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Hopefully she won't try to kill him by punishing him like in DD. :dunno:

I'm fine with people initialing episode titles but please, do not initial it with an episode that has 2 words in the title

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
DadMom AngryPants said:
He's probably lost a few Good Noodle stars for that reason.
I don't think he'll be able to handle losing more Good Noodle Stars..... :P

hQUhZ8Z.gif

G9Hbx1d.jpg

PinkPearl

insert title here
I'm guessing the loss of Good Noodle stars would be as far as she was willing to take it. That and the near-death that people are talking about from the episode that I haven't seen. Take it too far, and she'd probably be in jail for the rest of her life. You wonder why she's still there though...

The Drifter

Some person.
Mrs. Puff must have some really good self-control. As it shown in DD where Mrs. Puff pretty much snaps and goes all out bloodlust against SpongeBob. Murder might be a bit too far, but you can't blame her for that.

Squidina

Tintenfisch
I was going to say that he hasn't succeeded to get his driver's license and she tried to kill him, they're pretty even...

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
Absolutely not. Spongebob is just a student driver. When he gets behind the wheel he becomes a menace to society but that's through no fault of his own. He really tries. It's not like he's a drunk driver or has road rage or anything. He's just a really bad driver.

If it's anyone's fault it's Puff's. A student driving vehicle is supposed to have a break on the teacher's side for emergencies. Clearly she isn't utilizing the car's safety features.

Murvine Taylor

Proud Hater of GoAnimate Boris!
SpongeBob never meant any harm on Mrs. Puff, but I agree that he should have been punished for crippling and making fun of her in Demolition Doofus, but not murdered. (Now, Mrs. Puff still needed to be punished for trying to kill SpongeBob.)

Back