imrustyokay

Twitter: @imrustyokay
It's like

A birthday hat

dT8ozrATe.jpeg

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
DadMom AngryPants said:
So in conclusion, it's not that the hat was made for Patrick, it's just that Patrick naturally rocks party hats or anything vaguely cone-shaped.

I am satisfied with this conclusion.

And to be fair, it might be hard for someone like Spongebob to find a hat that exactly fits his head shape, which I think is recessive and not very common.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
BabySmitty said:
And to be fair, it might be hard for someone like Spongebob to find a hat that exactly fits his head shape, which I think is recessive and not very common.
To be honest I had assumed that the cookie-eating hat was custom made, like the sweaters with love in every stitch, and therefore it would be reasonable to expect it to fit SpongeBob's head better, but I guess it could be store bought.

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
DadMom AngryPants said:
To be honest I had assumed that the cookie-eating hat was custom made, like the sweaters with love in every stitch, and therefore it would be reasonable to expect it to fit SpongeBob's head better, but I guess it could be store bought.
I think it originated in some unexplained inside joke that Spongebob had with his grandma when he was a wee lad.

Back