• In an effort to mitigate against spambots and weak passwords, we're implementing two-factor authentication. The set-up process should be automatic and simple.
    Please contact the staff if you have problems. More information in this thread. Thank you!

FML moments

Okay, so basically, whenever a rather trivial but still FML-like event happens, post it here! :D

I was attempting to toast my bread for my breakfast quikcly before time ran out to eat. I overtoasted it so I had to toast new slices. By the time the PB and J were spread nicely and beautifully on the bread... it became 4:21 and I had to start fasting.

E.V.I.L said:
Okay, so basically, whenever a rather trivial but still FML-like event happens, post it here! :D

I was attempting to toast my bread for my breakfast quikcly before time ran out to eat. I overtoasted it so I had to toast new slices. By the time the PB and J were spread nicely and beautifully on the bread... it became 4:21 and I had to start fasting.
does it happened for once?

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Getting a big overdraft on my bank account not too long ago after making a credit card payment. It's paid now but it was really annoying to see that I had a negative balance of around 80 dollars.

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
Does last night count as one? :P

2ljn5eb.jpg

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
E.V.I.L said:
Site is very awesome but some of them are legit depressing 0_o

come back whenever you have an FML moment ssj :P
Today, I went to the mall. A little girl was walking around and telling everyone that they were pretty. When she got to me, she gave me a disgusted look and walked away. FML

Doowopasaurus said:
I don't really want my life to have R-rated things happen to it.
It doesn't have to.

RedSoxFan274 said:
Does last night count as one? :P

2ljn5eb.jpg
Yes.

ssj4gogita4 said:
Today, I went to the mall. A little girl was walking around and telling everyone that they were pretty. When she got to me, she gave me a disgusted look and walked away. FML
You're supposed to post your own FML's, ssj xP
Though I guess you can post ones from that site too so whatevs :3

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Puffy Fluffy said:
i saw spongebob and asked for his autograph. then he said no and hit me in the face me and called me things i shall not repeat. then we got into a fight and he won. it just happened 5 minutes ago in my backyard.
oh hi there storm

E.V.I.L said:
It doesn't have to.

Yes.

You're supposed to post your own FML's, ssj xP
Though I guess you can post ones from that site too so whatevs :3
You never said to post your own :P

Back