Best diary

Which is the best diary in your opinion?

• The diary from Boating School

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • The diary from Little Yellow Book

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
What's the best diary in your opinion?

Spongebob's diary from Boating School (season 1):

LakRGWh.png

Spongebob's diary from Little Yellow Book (season 9):

r2UKXuQ.png

The first one much better. The black really suits whee it is and it makes it look really nice

eThe second one just screamed "lol unicorn puke" ._.

It's like they are trying to make SpongeBob seem like a girl in Little Yellow Book.

The Boating School diary without a hesitation. Those scenes of Patrick reading it are classic.

RedSoxFan274 said:
The Boating School diary without a hesitation. Those scenes of Patrick reading it are classic.
How many scenes that Patrick reads SpongeBob's diary?

The first one is a lot more gritty and I like gritty things so I'll go with that one and the painting looks a lot more natural. No pumped up colors.

Spongebob was always kinda girly. But in Little Yellow Book it was taken up to eleven...

President Squidward said:
You know... THE ONE THAT DOESN'T MAKE SPONGEBOB LOOK GIRLY!!!

I'm sick of how in the newer episodes they act like SpongeBob's girly when he NEVER WAS.
In all honesty, I agree. Small hints of girlish playfulness like in Bossy Boots is one thing, but basically acting like a girl in a lot of episodes honestly gets really annoying.

President Squidward said:
You know... THE ONE THAT DOESN'T MAKE SPONGEBOB LOOK GIRLY!!!

I'm sick of how in the newer episodes they act like SpongeBob's girly when he NEVER WAS.
He's fabulous, not girly.

RSF will get that more than any of you obviously

Jokes aside, they shouldn't be assigning gender stereotypes period because characters (and RL people) are whoever the heck they are..... not in some sub-groups of masculine or feminine the media decided to decide for (and that was a very grammatically incorrect post but idgaf)

SpongeBob has always been gay. It's just that he's showing it off more now. The over the top rumors are suddenly true.

Really his behavior in the newer episodes just gives those idiots more ammo and that's their logic probably too especially if they watched "Boating Buddies."

Back