• Hi, Guest! Tuesday, November 5, 2024 is Election Day in the U.S.
    If you are eligible, please vote! Your vote matters! To find out how to vote in your state, visit Vote.org or Vote.gov.

My Favorite Episode From Each Season

stripedsweater

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Hi fellow SBManiers. I'll be choosing one episode that I like/love the most from each season. Shall we begin?

Season One: Rock Bottom

Rock_Bottom.jpg

Okay this one was hard to choose. I chose this between Hooky, Sandy's Rocket, and Texas. Hooky was the runner-up but I ending up choosing Rock Bottom because it's a classic and it has one of my favorite ever SB moments. This isn't normal darkness. This is...ADVANCED DARKNESS.

I like Rock Bottom but my favorite season 1 episode is SB-129. I'm following this list.

Season Two: Band Geeks

Band_Geeks.jpg

This one is probably pretty obvious, but it wasn't easy to pick from Season Two because there are just so many great episodes. My other main options were Life Of Crime, and Big Pink Loser. Band Geeks is just a great episode over-all and I love how it features a bunch of the minor characters and of course it introduces Squilliam.

Favorite Quote: Is mayonnaise an instrument? - Patrick Star

Season Three: My Pretty Seahorse

300px-My_Pretty_Seahorse.jpg

Alright, I seriously had problems choosing this between the all time classic Chocolate With Nuts, and Rock-A-Bye Bivavle. I also considered Pranks A Lot. I ended up choosing My Pretty Seahorse because I'm a horse lover and I remember at the time when I was little I used to be sad that SpongeBob didn't keep Mystery. It's a great episode, although I can see why others wouldn't pick it as their all time favorite because it does have serious competition with Chocolate With Nuts.

Favorite Quote:
Hey, look Mr. Krabs put in a kiddy ride! -Fish Who I can't remember the name of.

SB_DW_Fan said:
I like Rock Bottom but my favorite season 1 episode is SB-129. I'm following this list.
SB-129 is a good episode, but the part where Squidward hears all those alone's freaks me out.
PatrickRocks51 said:
Rock Bottom is OK IMO
P.S I'll be following :)
Thank you!

Band Geeks is my favorite season 2 episode, infact my favorite episode.

I love My Pretty Seahorse but I love Chocolate With Nuts more.

Season Four: Have You Seen This Snail?
Have_You_Seen_This_Snail.jpg

Alright, Season 4 was kind of hard to choose. Unlike most, I really like Season 4. Hocus Pocus was a runner-up but I picked Have You Seen This Snail? because it's a very touching episode and Gary Come Home is one of the best songs ever in the series.

Favorite Quote: I don't really know. :P

Season Five: The Inmates Of Summer

The_Inmates_of_Summer.jpg

We all know how terrible Season 5 is. However, I think this episode is under-rated. It's one of my favorite episodes and I think it would get noticed and appreciated more if it wasn't placed in such an awful season. I love this episode, and I don't really see any faults with it other than it being in one of the worst seasons of all time. :P.

Favorite Quote: I always prefer to re-cycle. - SpongeBob SquarePants.

I thought Seasons 6-7 were the the absolute worst seasons ever made. Interesting choices. The episodes where they bring people who don't work on the show regularly always turn out interesting for me.

Band Geeks- Awseome
My Pretty Seahorse- Awseome
Have You Seen This Snail- Between OK & Good
The Inmates Of The Summer- OK

Rock Bottom-Great
Band Geeks-Great
My Pretty Seahorse-Great
Have you Seen This Snail?-Great
The Inmates of Summer-3rd Least favorite until mid 2009.(WHY?!)

How about season 6? And after?

Back