Favorite background fish?

Squiddykins

take back the falls
So, just curious, what is everyone's favorite background fish? I'm talking about the ones you occasionally see in almost every episode. Like, for example, Tom, Nat, Fred, Suzy Fish, Billy, etc. Those are just the ones I know so far that have a name. It's based more on appearance, though.

Mine is Monroe and Billy, the two little children fish. Also Scooter.

Tom and Fred. I think they're best pals! Nat is also a good common background character.

Fred is probably my favorite... he's cool when he actually talks (or sings)
Scooter is pretty awesome too

Fred and bar are cool

I don't know any of the names really. But I like the funny-sounding fish in "greasy buffoons".

I absolutely-positively-to-the-utmost like Fred. I also like Old Man Jenkins (the short one with the glasses...I have no clue why there's a handful of Old Man Jenkins').

Like most people so far, I like Fred. He's got one of the best recurring background jokes ("My leg!") and is a pretty good singer. Also, Scooter ("That was aaaaawesome!")
There's also an old yellow fish whose voice cracks me up. I think he's voiced by Dee Bradley Baker (sounds like it). He's one of the customers in Earworm.

I like Nancy. I think she is the one that said "Oh, so now the talking cheese is going to preach to us" in Band Geeks. I also like Fred.

Fred and Scooter. They are just too amazing. The other fish are too fishy.

Fred and Scooter. Of course I went cliche there, but "MY LEG!" and Scooter's "dude" 's and such are just perfect! Also Tom. I used to think his feet were holes instead of little fins. :P I loved his conversation with Fred in Patty Hype.

My favorite background fish has always been Scooter!

"Dudes! He made me experience high tide! Ohhhh...."

And Tom for:

"CHOCOLAAAAATE!!! CHOCOLAAAAATE!!! CHOCOLAAAAATE!!!"

Definitley Fred and Scooter, for the same reasons everyone said. I also like that old fish guy that you see a lot. Not any of the Jenkins, but this guy:
365.png

Back