Favorite ships?

similemetaphor

Chocolate Soup
By the way, homosexual pairings are allowed. :O

I like Spandy, Squandy and Eulene (Mr. Krabs and Mrs. Puff). I also like SpongePat friendship and SpongeSquid friendship.

I support a bunch actually. Spandy, Patrick and Mindy, Kruff(Mr.Krabs and Mrs.Puff) Squidward and Squilvia (Love that Squid), Plankton and Karen, Gary and Snellie (Great Snail Race)

tumblr_m8en5vEb3d1r0uc9b.png

My favorite ship :)

The one Mr. Krabs used in Arrgh!

I didn't know what you meant by ships, similemetaphor, and I thought you meant pirate ships as well! :xP:

But, as far as characters that would make good couples, I guess SpongeBob&Sandy, Squidward&Squilvia, Gary&Snellie, and of course Patrick & Pole <3 But I don't think it is necessary for the writers to put character shippings in the show. It would sort of be pointless... But that's just my opinion :)

What's Eulene? :lol:

Who's Pole? :pfft:

Mrs' Puff doesn't have a name, her western counterpart's name was Polene so I'd think her name would be something similar... Maybe Paulina, Pauline or Paula. Or maybe Paulene and Eugene Krabs, hence Eulene lol. Maybe a better name would be Pabs or Kruff...

Who's Pole? :pfft:

Mrs' Puff doesn't have a name, her western counterpart's name was Polene so I'd think her name would be something similar... Maybe Paulina, Pauline or Paula. Or maybe Paulene and Eugene Krabs, hence Eulene lol. Maybe a better name would be Pabs or Kruff...

Her name is Poppy! At least that's what it says everywhere, from merchandise to SB Wiki.

Oh, and I was referring to the pole that Patrick "marries" at the end of The Krabby Kronicle.
[sbmpic='http://www.sbmania.net/image.php?img=M3TWxl7ZOEIScnoj%2F2RkPHQDHl4G4PTpbYMs0qmFdWs%3D']http://www.sbmania.net/image.php?img=M3TWxl7ZOEIScnoj%2F2RkPHQDHl4G4PTpbYMs0qmFdWs%3D[/sbmpic]

Oh, I should probably read the description before posting in any thread.

Patrick and George from "I Had An Accident".

I also love the couple of Mr. Krabs' dollar bills in love that have to go their separate ways before falling into the frying oil in "Whatever Happened to SpongeBob?"

I support a bunch actually. Spandy, Patrick and Mindy, Kruff(Mr.Krabs and Mrs.Puff) Squidward and Squilvia (Love that Squid), Plankton and Karen, Gary and Snellie (Great Snail Race)

Hey, those are all my ships too! :p They're the only ones that make sense in the show.

Mr.Krabs and Squidward (SquidKrabs)

spandy plankren squidbob squidward and squilvia patrick and mindy and the flying dutchman

Back